Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ahh. Just one more =]

Party #4 was completed today. Last party tomorrow & after Thursday, I'M FREE!!! I wonder how many hours I did. Obviously more than everyone else.
Yesterday was a pretty good day too. Ashley & I went to Chinatown, swung by Little Italy & then met up with her friend. We went to Target to go shopping for Ashley's dorm. It was pretty fun. Just carrying everything at the end I could deal without. I was still a little sick, but well enough to have a good day NOT at the library. Poor Ryan was by himself but who cares. He did nothing anyways, as always.
Today we had a little surprise. Javed dropped by. He had to make up another time sheet. Or something like that. He helped us prepare some food for the million brats that came, obviously took some for himself. That spanish girl came AGAIN. This will be like the 3rd time shes eating. Except this time she thinks shes slick. She knows we're not giving her any more food so she had a little boy come and get one for her and her stupid fat ass. Kessler says "we don't have a rule for how many times they get to come" but guess what? THATS THE REASON YOU HAVE NO MORE money! She definately knows how to spend money but doesn't know how to save. She needs a louder voice, get a backbone & GET RID OF THAT STUPID BIRD! Finish making my new sign & now she expects to re-make a whole bunch of them. Yeah, no. I don't have the time & patience for that. Isn't the library going to be renovated soon anyways? She can always have people redo it again next year. I noticed some people decided to copy my writing & tried to make my sign. Kessler even said she was gunna finish it. Yeah, we found some bits of it. NOT pretty at all. Atleast they have me there =]. Though Elle is definately missed! I gotta plan for Friday. mmm...I think I'll stick to Applebees at QCM. Maybe I can meet up with Ashley one last time before she goes. If Kristine gets me balloons I'll be extremely unhappy. I hope Kessler will give me those aquarium tickets. I really want to go for my birthday. Or atleast before school starts. It'll make me happy. Junior year is starting >.<
Cute Design:

0 comments: