Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So freakin pissed >=[

But there is no reason to rant about it here. I'll just send it to Beatriz in an angry email & let it be.
Omgosh. Last Friday I was extremely crushed. So sad. At least Hua Jing was also there. I felt a little better. I lied to Kessler and said that she was my little cousin from Hong Kong. Everyone actually believed me xD. Controversy over McDonalds coupons was the only problem of the day. Took lots of pictures but I won't be sending them or anything until my last day at the library so all the pictures will be together in 1 photo album =D
Yesterday was the first Monday without them =[ I didn't really do much. I had to write up those stupid certificates >=[ Killing trees man. Seriously. Cuz I hear that 1/2 those kids won't even come. W/e. That Spanish lady there really pisses me off. So do her kids. Today we have to paint with them >=[ I don't think its gonna be good at all. Atleast its raining =D. Please tell me no one is coming >.<

0 comments: