Friday, August 31, 2007

School Bluesss

Picked up my program & metro card today. I'm not very fond of my new schedule but I guess it could be worse. I've actually found people that are in my classes. All except for College Now Web Design & Art Appreciation which I'm pretty sure will be with a pool of lost & confused freshmen asking me questions about teacher & life -.-' -sigh- it shouldn't be that bad though. I've wanted to befriend some cool freshmen. Shouldn't be that bad....right. I looked up some of my teachers. They don't seem that bad...hopefully. I'll survive. I went to Applebees with Angela, Jessie, Kristine & Alex. It was good but once again it gave me a stomach ache afterwards >.< I accidentally spilled the water towards Alex so the guy decided not to sing Happy Birthday to me. Then we crashed at Alex's house for a little while & then crashed at Kristine's house, went home & talked on the phone with Kristine to calm her down a bit after having a rough night.
First Schedule (might be changed later on)
1. College Now Web Design - Castro
2. Math B2 H - Sladowski
3. French 5 - Pereira
4. Art Appreciation - Maier
5. English 5 - Macklin
6. Volleyball - Steinberger
7. Physics H - Salamon
8. Lunch & Thursday Lab - Salamon
9. US History - Fishman Belman
10. Free
1-9 Schedule. Not very happy with it. Especially with the '1' part


0 comments: