Saturday, August 4, 2007

Exhausted

I can't believe I spent until 2 a.m. last night watching Memoirs of a Geisha. It wasn't even that good -.-' I think it was because of whatsherface's acting. It made today very slow moving.
I decided to go to the library to make up for yesterday since I wasn't feeling too well. Once again, it was me, and only me there T.T but whatever. I spent most of my time sitting at the front desk doing nothing, which was pretty awesome. Mr. Dai offered me a job there for the school year but I can't considering the fact that by the time I get there, it will be closing time. Maybe next year, but not this one. I don't think I will have time at all but its one big step for me. I guess I'm growing up *gasp*. I wish I could take it though, I need money!
Hopefully the heat will go down just a little bit. I'm getting sick & tired of sitting here wasting my life & having to sweat while I do so. I think I'm gonna once again browse through Deviant Art and download some more videos for my Zen (which has like no more room)
& Since when did so many chinese people move to Richmond Hill?? I swear, there were like a whole bunch of them today. It's so weird
Look how pretty this is

It's hippie status for me for a while xD.

0 comments: