Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ahhh >.<

Last day today. I almost cried. Tiffany wanted to watch "She's The Man" since we were watching the end of it and she really liked it, so we watched it again. Yeah, it was pretty boring but there was a certain someone in that movie I didn't mind watching over and over again ;] We had food =] & I think i got really fat from it. Small party for us: me, Navneet, and Ashley. That bitch tried to get in but she pissed me off too much this summer to even get anything >=[. But I still have to go back on....Thursday maybe. I have to find out how many hours I've done this summer =]. I might do it again next year but I want a paying job. Sigh* I have to go back to school tomorrow to pick up my program card >.< I really don't wanna go. I'm not feeling well right now. I think its because of moms chicken. Rawr! I never liked eating her food. On the plus side, I should be going to the aquarium Saturday. See the pretty fishies & then maybe walk next door to Coney Island? xD I need to take my stupid medicine >.< My cough is STILL not better >=[



0 comments: