Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rawrs

Yesterday was my first full day off the computer in a really long time. I was gonna make today my second, but obviously I don't have the will power to do so =P.
Yesterday I was sick silly. Somehow I caught a cold & I was sneezing all day. Kessler kicked me out of the meeting room & then eventually I went home when Ms. White found more work for me to do xP. I got to use a typewriter for the first time in my life *gasp* lol. We're too advanced for that stuff but it was fun. I hope I get to type up those call numbers again.
Today Ashley & I made clay =]. I can't seem to get the blue coloring off my hands so I have no idea how that things is gonna work out tomorrow. We're also doing this forensics thing tomorrow. I still don't know what we're gonna do about that either but I think we have time to plan it out. I'm pretty sure Elle is gonna be there tomorrow. Navneet too hopefully so Desiree & I don't have to like stand there & freak out cuz we don't have anything planned. Tomorrow will be interesting. Desiree is leaving on Friday =[

0 comments: