Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Final parties =D

So today was the official last day of the summer reading thing at the library. Final parties today. Small group of kids at the library coming in for the food, for once. We even had to pressure the parents to take a plate or else there would be a lot left over. That annoying Spanish girl didn't come back, thank god & neither did that lady. I better not see them tomorrow. That'll totally ruin my last day there. After the kids party, I redid the "New Books" sign. It looks a lot better than the other one but I'm not sure how Ashleys sea shells are gonna hold. I taped a couple of them down but they look like they're gonna fall soon. After that I helped Poonam put away the books. There were SO MANY. It was insane. I guess all the kids brought back all the books since summer is over. The shelves are all filled & there were 2 carts. I guess more withdrawls? After that we helped Margarita set up for her YA program. We set up like 15 plates, had 2 boxes of pizza & then only 4 kids came >.< Eventually more kids came but when we saw they 4 we're like o.O but we were all happy cuz since we had all that food, I was fed =D. We turned on Mission Impossible 3 at first but it was sooo boring. Then we switched it to Hot Chick but the VHS tape was ruined, so we settled for Shes The Man. No one believed me when I say it was a HILARIOUS movie, but everyone liked it. Apparently, all the leftover food is for a little party for us volunteers & workers tomorrow =] Once again, I'm fed. Wow, I didn't have to buy food ALL week. I still want those aquarium tickets >.< But I got a lot of junk for people from the library lol. Who would've thought. It was pretty hilarious with Ryan. Mr. Dai tricked him into actually thinking he wasn't hiring because of renovations & then Ryan heard him offering Navneet a job. He got soo pissed off. lol. I told him Mr. Dai didn't like him xP


0 comments: