Monday, August 13, 2007

oh emm gee

It has been almost a week & I'm still not liking the HSM2 Soundtrack. It comes out tomorrow but of course U already downloaded it when it leaked =D. the only songs i really like from it are Gotta Go My Own Way, All For One, I Don't Dance, What Time Is It, and You Are The Music In Me [original]. Though the people that had uploaded the album really like this one, I like the first one better. Some of the songs sounded...better.
On the other hand, we all agree that Kessler is insane to the max x2. First that stupid thing with her bird & today we're ONLY allowed to watch G rated movies, not allowed to have popcorn because we might choke on it and according to Poonam, not allowed to drink soda, ONLY lemonade. Weirdo. Like 2 weeks and I'm out of there...kinda. I might be going back whenever I have time. Then again, they're closing for renovations so I don't really know how thats gonna work out.
I lacked sleep last night. It was because of the heat. It wasn't really that hot, but in my room, and the whole second floor, it was really hot & humid. At around 5a.m., I finally fell asleep on the couch, but woke up at around...8. Woke up again at 10 and went through life like usual. -.- I need a real vacation. Sometime before school starts.

0 comments: